03 5480 7855echuca@ausure.com.au

Home & Contents Insurance


There is a huge array of Home & Contents policies on the market nowadays – all with different covers, sub limits and wordings.  It is easy to be confused by the fine print.

Ausure Insurance Brokers will provide you with the right advice to make an informed decision on which policy to purchase to protect your most valuable assets – your Home & Contents.  This will ensure you get cover you need in the event of a claim.

There are generally two types of cover available to cover your Home & Contents – Accidental Damage Cover or Listed Events Cover.  We will help decide which policy is best for your circumstances.

General Advice Warning: Please be aware that any advice that may have been given or implied is general advice only. We have not taken into consideration your individual needs, objectives or financial requirements. Before deciding to purchase a financial product, you should consider the appropriate Product Disclosure Statement to ensure the product is suitable for your needs.